Romanian/English sworn/certified translator authorised by the Romanian Embassy/Consulate. Also for French and Italian.
Traducator autorizat pentru limba Romana, Franceza, Italiana, si Engleza.
Dna. A. Bostan - Bostico International - 077 92829263Facebook
> I have just taken over the editorship of the Unitarians' newsletter
> for the East Midlands and would like to make contact with Romanian
> communities in our region. Do you have a list of community groups? We
> have congregations in Belper, Boston, Castle Donington, Derby,
> Hinckley, Leicester, Lincoln, Mansfield, Nottingham and Woodhall Spa,
> with a few fellowships that have no permanent place of worship. In
> Derbyshire we also have a chapel in Great Hucklow, but this is associated with our South Yorkshire regional group.
> Best wishes,
> Zoe Bremer
> Secretary, Nottingham Unitarians
Va aflati in Bournemouth? Angajam femei in casa pentru menaj. Trimiteti CV-ul la firstname.lastname@example.org si precizati pentru ce job aplicati.
Are you interested in a FREE English Conversation class or ESOL course for beginners? Just click here for more information: Free short ESOL courses
Learn English and Photography at the same time!
Informatii suplimentare aici: Free Photography Course
*Please help us spread the news and pass on this information to your friends, colleagues, neighbours, family etc.*
Minunat pentru botezuri remarcabil pentru nunti,ocazi speciale Mercedes Benz C,E,S class din 2011 la cel mai bun pret din Londra cu sofer.Patrick-07936135521
- Anunturile pentru persoane fizice si pentru firmele care cauta angajati costa £10/luna. Pentru a publica un anunt pe www.romanian-community.org.uk trimite un e-mail la adresa cu subiectul "anunt" la email@example.com. Corpul mesajului va trebui sa fie de maxim 500 caractere, in "plain text " si sa nu contina fotografii si alte elemente grafice.
- Pentru firmele care doresc sa publice un anunt aici va rugam trimiteti un e-mail la firstname.lastname@example.org cu subiectul "publicitate" (exceptie fac firmele care doresc sa publice un anunt in vederea angajarii de personal) si veti primi mai multe detalii in legatura cu conditiile anuntului
- Anunturile vor fi publicate timp de 30 zile iar daca doriti ca mesajul dvs sa ramana pe site pentru o durata de timp diferita va rugam sa contactati ne adresa email@example.com.
- Romanian Community nu isi asuma responsabilitatea pentru validitatea anunturilor publicate.
- Romanian Community isi rezerva dreptul de a refuza mesajele.
URGENT POLICE/DREC Community Directory; request to advertise Dorset Police Officer and Force Control Centre 101/999 jobs which close from 6th April 2020 - hurry only 1 week to go!
Dear Sir/Community Group,
I am writing to you for your urgent help, as a local community organisation registered with the Dorset Race Equality Council.
Dorset Police has been advertising for new job applicants for 100+ Police Officer posts after many years of low recruitment. This is the best opportunity to join the police for many years, and may not repeat itself for many years again. Applications from ethnically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
The deadline for police officer applications has now been extended to 30th April 2020.
Additionally Dorset Police is taking applications for
- The Special Constabulary (volunteer police officers – no deadline currently but apply ASAP as this may change), and
- The Force Control Centre (FCC) police staff roles (closing date 6th April - in only 1 weeks’ time)
In order to attract as many applicant from an ethnically diverse background as possible, would you please today/urgently:
- Add the link https://www.dorset.police.uk/recruitment/ to your FB site (and website and/or Twitter), adding the caption “Apply for Dorset Police Officer jobs before the now extended deadline of Thu 30th April, Special Constabulary (volunteer police roles - no deadline currently), and Force Control Centre 101/999 police staff roles (by deadline 6th April). Applications from ethnically diverse backgrounds are encouraged. Graduate and non-graduate entry options available. The police officer initial online application only takes around 1 hour. Don’t miss this opportunity to become a police officer, special constable or police control room staff!”, and
- forward this email to your members (with graduate and non-graduate post details attached).
Please do not delay doing this today as applicants will need a day or two to complete their applications, and there is only 7 days remaining for the police staff roles (longer for police officer and special constabulary).
If you or any candidates have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at the number or email below.
Thank you so much for your assistance, which will greatly assist attracting a more diverse and representative Alliance policing workforce, and build trust and confidence in diverse communities.
PS 2227 Um-Morn
Alliance Positive Action Sergeant
Work Mobile: 0780-382-2634
Hours/Location of work: I normally work 8-4pm Mon-Fri in the Bournemouth/Winton area.
Out of hours: Please email me if possible rather than leaving voicemails.
Please see all Dorset Police jobs at: www.dorset.police.uk/recruitment/